|Conflict Between This Policy and Local Laws and Regulations|
|INFORMATION WE COLLECT|
We collect information that personally identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with you ("Personal Information"), including:
- Personal identifiers, contact information and demographic information such as name, social security number, IP address, mailing address, garaging address, email address, phone number, marital status, date of birth;
- Documents containing Personal Information such as finance agreements, vehicle service contracts, GAP insurance plans, roadside assistance plans, tax returns and other documents used to substantiate income, residence, and/or citizenship status;
- Financial information such as bank account and routing number, debit or credit card number and expiration date; check images;
- Commercial information such as vehicle identification number, vehicle characteristics, license plate number, vehicle registration, product interest and purchase history;
- Internet and network information such as IP address, browsing or search history, data collected through cookies;
- Geolocation data such as geographic location indicators from mobile, web, and vehicles or products;
- Audio/visual information such as call recordings, customer photographs, photo ID;
- Professional/employment information such as employer, income, occupation, employment status, military service records;
- Education information such as education level, transcripts, diplomas;
- Insurance information such as vehicle insurance information;
- Medical or health information such as medical conditions (if you provide this information to request a payment deferral or extension);
- Inferences drawn from the above categories of Personal Information that relate to your characteristics, behavior, attitudes, and aptitudes.
The types of Personal Information we collect about you may vary based on how you use our Sites and/or Services, and your relationship with us.